This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Easter Cards - BoBunny Harmony Collection

Hello Everyone

I am back again today with some Easter projects and today is to share some cards with you.

I used the super soft and gorgeous Harmony collection from BoBunny.
I am up here on the BoBunny Blog and would really love it if you popped along and had a look! ;-)

Here is a little sneak peek of one of the cards.

Harmony_Easter Cards_Denise_20 Apr 02

I absolutely love this collection and I also love the new BoBunny alphabet dies.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Fragrant, Dragonflies, Harmony, Abounds / Harmony
Card Stock: Double Dot Sweet Pear, Dusty Rose
Noteworthy: Harmony
Dies: All Caps
Stamps: Doodles Frames, Fanciful Flourishes, Be the Light, To the Point, Eggcellent
Pearlescent: Silver, Gold, Licorice, Blush

Thanks for your love and support always!
I really do appreciate it!

Have a super day!
Denise

3 comments:

  1. oo so pretty.. off for a look..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sneak!! The papers look so beautiful!! Headed over for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from Bo Bunny. They are so lucky to have you on team.

    ReplyDelete