This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 26 April 2019

Hello You Mixed Media Layout - Penelope Dee Utopia Collection

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a layout using the fun and gorgeous collection from Penelope Dee, Utopia.

I saw the colours of this collection and had a photo of my sister, which was perfect for this collection.


I wanted to keep with the theme of Utopia which is fresh and upbeat and so kept the styling light and breezy.




The background was created with gesso and Penelope Dee stencils, along with stamps and fussy cut elements from Utopia. I also cut 3 circles to frame the photo.
The chippies were coloured with Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and Aged Mahogany Distress Oxides.

Products Used:
Penelope Dee Utopia Patterned Papers, Penelope Dee Be You & Utopia Stamps
Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks, Moroccan Red, Silver Lining Nuvo Crystal Drops


Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The background and details are amazing!! You've showcased the picture of your sister so beautifully!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! Your layout is absolutely beautiful. The photo of your sister is wonderful and you scrapped it with such creativity!!! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the fun details and this suits that beautiful photo of your sister. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this fresh and bold look with the stripes and the tiny background details. The perfect page for this gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete