This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 25 April 2019

Easter Cards - FabScraps Egg-Stravaganza Collection

Hello Everyone

I am still busy with sharing Easter projects and I hope that you will still enjoy these ! LOL

Today I have some cards and a tag, using the cute and sweet FabScraps collection - Egg-Stravaganza.

So let's start with the cards.


I love the colour combo here. It is so soft and gorgeous for Easter.


For the next card I went with blues.


I love that sweet little bunny.


I also created a little pink tag.


On these projects you will also see my own handmade little flowers.


Thanks so much for popping in!
See you again tomorrow!
Cheers for now!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. ohh these are all so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so gorgeous!! I love the pretty flowers and designs of each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how you find time to work Denise, as your output is sensational. Love your charming Easter Cards and I hope you had time for a little rest over the Easter Season. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. I love the little bunnies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise! Your Easter cards and tag are absolutely beautiful! I hope you and your family had a wonderful and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete