This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Easter Bags & Boxes - BoBunny Cottontail

Hello Everyone

I have some Easter Bags and Boxes to share that I made for Easter this year!
It was nice to have some time on my hands to that I could make these for the family.

I made bags for the girlies and boxes for the dudes. ;-)


I used BoBunny cardstock for these boxes.


For the bags I used the Cottontail collection.


and a little closer look at some...


I had so much fun creating these little bags and boxes and my family loved them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. They're all so beautiful!! I love the designs and the adorable Easter images!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea!! These bags and boxes are so gorgeous Denise. Wonderful designs and such sweet images .. I bet your family loved them! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What generous Easter gifts, each one special and created with love. Beautiful work. TFS

    ReplyDelete