This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 22 April 2019

Happy Easter Tag - BoBunny Cottontail Collection

Hello Everyone

Wishing you a fabulous Easter and hope you are enjoying the long weekend! ;-)

I created a little tag for Easter, using the BoBunny Cottontail collection, which I still love so much.


There are many layers to this tag, which gives it depth and detail.


I also recycled some packing from this collection and this added some super, little Eater details too.


I added some texture with texture beads and glitter to finish it off.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a super Monday!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the texture and the dimension!! The bunny is so sweet!! What a stunning tag!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work Denise. I love the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having a little visual catch up on your blog, and I had to stop and comment on this beauty who stole my heart! I love the bunny and all of the sweet spring layers; so much to admire here! Someone was very lucky to receive this! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete