This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Happy Birthday Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny Harmony Collection

Hello Everyone

I was up on the BoBunny blog here recently with a mixed media layout and video tutorial!

I would love it if you popped over and had a look! ;-)
Please also give me a thumbs up on You Tube and subscribe to my channel! ;-)

Here's a little peek of the page...

Harmony_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_22 Mar 02

and here is the BoBunny YouTube video link:

https://youtu.be/estM9qNsw-g

and then mine...


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Springtime, Petals, Fragrant, Dragonflies, Beauty, Harmony/Harmony
Cardstock: Blueberry Dot
Chipboard Stickers: Harmony
Stamps: Rustic Textures, Balloon Party, Fanciful Flourishes
Stickable Stencils: Brocade, Borders

American Crafts:
Vicky Boutin Gesso

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous page Denise! Love the colour mix and enjoyed watching it all come together on the video! Have subscribed to your channel too! Have a fabulous day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just watched your video Denise and loved the way this all came together so harmoniously. Glorious colours and I love the way they flowers drape down the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Attractive Article and very awesome.
    It really helped me ton. Please to be continued and posts like these.
    Mothers Day Is coming I will prefer you to check out my collection and wish others.
    happy mothers day images 2019
    Regards,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just amazed while seeing your content!
    Keep Posting like this stuff
    Ramadan Quotes 2019
    Regards,
    Eric
    I just amazed while seeing your content!
    Keep Posting like this stuff
    Happy Ramadan 2019
    Regards,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty.. off for a look..

    ReplyDelete