This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 4 April 2019

Valentine's Cards - BoBunny - Sweet Clementine

Hello Everyone

I know that Valentine's Day was ages ago!!
However, since I am so behind in posting, I still have some cards to share with you! LOL

Anyways, I used the BoBunny Sweet Clementine Collection.
I soooooooo love this collection! ;-)


I also handmade my own flowers for these cards and just love how they turned out.


The leaf die is one of my favourites from BoBunny too. 


For the second card I again created my own flowers and went with the addition of the black colouring.



I used black swirl dies from BoBunny in the flower clusters.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sweet Clementine, Enjoy, Delight, Butterflies, Memories / Sweet Clementine
Cardstock: Sweet Pear Vintage, Licorice Double Dot
Chipboard: Combo Stickers / Sweet Clementine
Pearlescent: Butterscotch, Licorice
Doiley: Small
Dies: Lovely Leaf, Flourish


It is so rewarding to make one's own flowers and since I have heaps and heaps of patterned papers, this is really economical for me! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a gorgeous day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. They're both so stunning!! I love the papers you used and the colors!! Your flowers are gorgeous, too!! I should make more flowers, too since I have so much scrap paper to use!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards, I love the green leaves.. so fresh!!

    ReplyDelete