This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 17 May 2019

Happy Birthday Card - Purple Passions - Little Birdie Crafts

Hello Everyone

Apologies, I don't know where the days have gone!!!
I can't believe that's it's a few weeks since my last post...it really feels like yesterday! ;-)

Anyways, I was up on the Little Birdie Crafts Blog with a Birthday Card, using the fabulous Purple Passions collection.

I would love it if you popped over and had a look here! ;-)

I have a sneek peak for you...


Little Birdie Supplies:
Little Birdie Purple Passions Collection
Little Birdie Micro Jewelled Florettes – Purple
Little Birdie Serenade – Purple
Little Birdie Beaded Blooms – Purple
Little Birdie Gesso

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I promise to be back soon!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the gorgeous papers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely stunning Denise. I may have to scrap jack this idea if it's OK with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.. love the colors... and I find some weeks fly by so fast too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great design using these papers! There's so much inspiration here on your blog--looking but not able to comment on all of your wonderful posts that I've missed.

    ReplyDelete