This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 19 May 2019

Mothers Day Altered Embroidery Hoop - BoBunny Harmony Collection

Hello Everyone

Mothers Day was a super day spent with my Mom and the rest of the family.

I created an altered embroidery hoop for my Mom and she was thrilled with it.
It is up on the BoBunny blog here.

Here's a little sneek peak.

Harmony_Mothers Day Canvas_Denise_08 May 03

On this hoop I didn't do too much from a mixed media perspective as I felt the lace was so pretty and I did not want to cover that up.

There is also a video up on the blog, which I hope you might have a look at too! ;-)

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

1 comment:

  1. Have just returned from your BB post Denise! This is such a stunning piece and I loved seeing it come together! So very beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete