This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 31 May 2019

Mini Cards - Little Birdie Crafts - Purple Passion

Hello Everyone

Today I am back with some mini cards for Little Birdie Crafts.
Again, I have used Purple Passion which is just my favourite!!!!

Please pop on over here for more details.

Here's the cards...I so loved making them all.


I love working for this company and always feel like I am adding to the community by using and displaying their gorgeous goodies! They employ thousands of people in India and provide work for many people that were previously unemployed. Makes my heart warm! ;-)

Little Birdie Supplies Used:
Purple Passion CollectionFairy Sparkle Collection
Clear Stamps – Greeting Bulletin
Primed Chipboard – Cherry Blossom
Blooms – Elvina Fairy Sparkle
Blooms – Buttercup Pearl Pink
Blooms – Pearl Petites

Thanks so much for the visit!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. They are all so incredibly gorgeous!! I love the designs of each one and the details you added!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are gorgeous Denise! I lvoe that each one is differnet yet all have a lovely, soft feel about them. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so pretty Denise. I especially love the bottom two, but they are all absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise! I hope all is well with you! You made such a gorgeous set of cards! I love them all!!!! Each is so intricate and beautifully detailed! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, all of these cards are so lovely! You make the most amazing designs! I particularly love the die cut envelopes! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete