This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 30 May 2019

18 - Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny Bee-Utiful Collection

Hello Everyone

I don't know where the weeks go and before one knows it, another one has passed!
I am just trying to keep my ahead above water!!! ;-)

I have a page up on the BoBunny blog here.
I would love it if you popped along and had a look.

Here is a sneek peak.

Bee-Utiful_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_24 May 03

I love this collection, it really is so versatile and stunning! ;-)

BoBunny Supplies:
Paper Pad: 6x8 Bee-Utiful
Cardstock: Dark Denim Stripe
Thickers: Bee-Utiful You
Noteworthy: Bee-Utiful
Combo Stickers: Bee-Utiful
Stencils: Brocade Stickable
Stamps: Doodle Frames, Rustic Textures, Captured
Pearlescent: Silver

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to stop by my blog!
I really do appreciate the visit!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sneak!! I love the dimension of the flowers!! Headed over for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning - love the colours and the clustering. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete