This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 18 May 2019

Wooden Heart Home Decor - Purple Passions - Little Birdie Crafts

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a good and restful Saturday! ;-)

I was recently up on the Little Birdie Crafts blog here with a home decor piece.

I would love it if you popped along and had a look.

Here is some of the detail.


I really love how this piece turned out and I actually gave it to my sister for Mothers Day.

For This Project You Will Need:
  • Little Birdie Purple Passion collection paper range
  • Little Birdie Primed Chipboard – Sentiments – Think Positive
  • Little Birdie Primed Chipboard – Chandelier
  • Little Birdie Primed Chipboard – Clock
  • Little Birdie Micro Jewelled Florettes – Purple
  • Little Birdie Noelie – Purple
  • Little Birdie Florets – Purple
  • Little Birdie Stencil – Leaf Design
  • Little Birdie Color Splash – Lemon Zing
  • Little Birdie White Gesso
  • Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain – Gathered Twigs
  • Wooden Heart
  • Green Cardstock
  • Pentart – Texture Powder
  • Various Leaf Dies
I also created a video of this creative process.


I hope that you like it and please give me a thumbs up if you do! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a fabulous Saturday!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing!! The flowers are so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - no wonder she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful.. off to take a peek..

    ReplyDelete