This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 5 August 2019

Family - Mini Album - BoBunny Boulevard

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well on your end.

Things have been busy on my side with my son and my Dads Birthdays last week.
My son turned 12 and is really getting so tall! He is big boy now and is almost as tall as his Mother! LOL

I was recently up on the BoBunny blog here with a mini album.
I would love it if you popped over and had a look.

I also created a video tutorial, which is up on the BoBunny blog and YouTube channel.

Here's a little sneak peek...

Boulevard_Family Mini Album_Denise_30 Jul 03

BoBunny Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Boulevard, D'Amour, De Belleville, Des Fleurs, De France, Du Jardin, De Paris, Des Roses/ Boulevard 12x12 Paper Pad
Noteworthy: Boulevard
Layered Chipboard: Boulevard
Cardstock Stickers with foil: Boulevard
Stamps: Boulevard, Postale, Take Note
Washi Tape: Boulevard
Dies: Terrific Tag, Love Squared, Congratulations Card Dies, Mandala, Flourish, Trellis Square. Tick Tock

The Boulevard collection is absolutely stunning and definitely one I will be using often.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous Monday!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sneak!! Headed over for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Denise - I love some love over at Bo Bunny. Do you mind me asking the name of the flower die? I couldn't find it among those you listed. Thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen, really appreciated! Apologies, I did not list the die because it is not BoBunny and is actually one of those nameless dies bought locally...I am almost sure that it could be from Wish...so maybe have a look there.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Denise - I shall have a scout around. x

      Delete
  3. Lovely.. off for a looksie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful album so filled with beautiful little details! Wow, what a lot of work went into this, but oh, so worth it in the end. I also enjoyed watching you create it--you're a speedy crafter! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete