This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 30 August 2019

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well. Apologies for being missing this month but life has just been really busy on my end.

Today I have a Brag Book to share, using the Days Gone By collection from FabScraps.

I created this little book for my niece who had her matric dance a while back.

Let's start with the cover. I used purple as my accent colour to match her dress colour, which was purple.



I used the gorgeous heart chippie from FabScraps and then some gorgeous flowers from Little Birdie Crafts, along with die-cut leaves from FabScraps cardstock.

You can see below how the inserts fit into the folders created by the pages. I created 3 of these inserts.


I used resin pieces I have had for ever, along with some FabScraps stickers and the gorgeous FabScraps rose stencil.


Here are the 3 inserts that I created.




I have left some spaces for her to write some notes and also add some of her memento's.


Again, on this page I created little pockets with tag inserts for some wording etc.


On the last pages, I used some more FabScraps chippies, along with stamps and stickers.


This little booklet is the perfect size to pop into a handbag and pull-out easily to show friends and family.

I really hope that she will like it.

Thank goodness it is Friday and I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend and also find some scrappy, crafting, relaxing time! :-)

Cheers for now
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. She will treasure it!! Wow!! It's so creative and gorgeous!! I love the way you decorated it and all of the inserts!! The pictures are beautiful, too!! This is so amazing!! A very thoughtful gift!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is just gorgeous Denise! I love the colour palette and you decorated it so beautifully!! What a lovely gift, celebrating your niece's Matric Dance .. she will treasure this always! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning! I like the purse size and the gorgeous colour combo. She will love it - I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, feminine booklet to house these gorgeous photos and memories of a special evening! This is really breath-taking! I'm sure your daughter is treasuring this memento! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete