This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 27 September 2019

Handmade Flowers - BoBunny Boulevard

Hello Everyone

I can't believe that it is almost a month since I last posted!!!
Apologies, but time has been of the essence and I have just not had time to spend it here on the blog. I am crafting and creating and that is where I have had to spend my time for projects due and upcoming.

In any case, I hope that you are all well and happily crafting too! ;-)

I was up on the BoBunny blog here with handmade flowers and would love it if you popped along and had a look.

Boulevrad_Birthday Card_Denise_18 Sep 02

I also have a video up on the BoBunny blog and it shows you how easy it actually is to make one's own flowers. Please check it out.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: De Belleville, Boulevard/ Boulevard
Cardstock: Blueberry Vintage
Noteworthy: Boulevard
Boxed Cards: Boulevard

Thanks ever so much for stopping by and thanks so much for your kind comments.

Have a great day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Your flowers look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, Denise and fabulous video! Your card is stunning! Love the contrast of the bright blue flowers .. looks amazing! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Denise! Your card is gorgeous! Those bold flowers pop right off that beautiful background! Love your design! Thank you so much for your catch up on my blog posts--means so much to me. And as a little weirdness, would you believe just yesterday, I was thinking to myself "I need to see what Denise has been up to"!!! Truly!

    ReplyDelete