This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Cards with Glimmer Spray BoBunny

Hello Everyone

I was up last week on the BoBunny blog to showcase the new Glimmer Sprays.  They really are wonderful and I love the Gold, Bronze and Sugar! ;-) But they all are stunning!.



I used the Glimmer Sprays to add some bling to my cards.


I used the stickable stencils to create the backgrounds and really love how neat and crisp the images turned out.

On the first card I used bronze and then on the second card, a combination of bronze and gold.


Glimmer always adds a bit of glam! ;-)

Have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. wonderful cards Denise! And now I must to try these sprays! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many different mists out there so little money :D These look lovely too... subtle and I like that. You have created gorgeous cards here D... love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards and love the glimmer on them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always beautiful Denise and these are too - love the style and the glimmer certainly adds a touch of class :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Denise...you are really on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sprays really look wonderful! looks fab on your beautiful cards! xxx

    ReplyDelete