This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Documented - Patina Effect Canvas

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well.
We had some beautiful rain again last night, so this morning the air is crisp and clean.

I was inspired by Marta Lapkowska and a patina effect canvas that she created.
So I took the inspiration and created a canvas of my own.


I have some gorgeous Pentart products and so this is mainly what I used.
 I will list the products at the end.

I didn't just use paints, I also used some Pentart rust effects.  These added lovely, real rust patches.


I know the shape seems a little odd, but I will hang this up on the wall with a canvas string and then it will be perfect.


This canvas is called Document and it is meant to symbolise the documentation of my sisters life and how she has overcome health issues and has started living her life with energy and such determination.


I love how it turned out.
It took quite a bit of time and quite a few layers, but I am really pleased with it.

To see Marta's inspiration video, please look here:
https://youtu.be/A2D0I_N2a8g

Supplies used:

BoBunny Black Gesso
Pentart Creamy acrylic Metallic Eggplant
Pentart Creamy acrylic Metallic Antique Gold
Pentart Stencil Paste Silver
Pentart Stencil Paste Metallic Antique Silver
Pentart Stencil Paste Pearl
Pentart Stencil Paste Metallic White Gold
Pentart Antique Wax Paste Brass
Pentart Antique Wax Paste Metal
Pentart Antique Wax Paste Chameleon
Pentart Rust effect Powder
Pentart Rust Reagents

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday.
Denise x



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, beautiful colors and great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look lovely, love the colors and I think it will look wonderful hung on a wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning project with all the textures and touches of rust. It may have taken ages, but the result is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Denise!! I love the colour mix and yummy textures. What a wonderful tribute to your sister. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise your canvas is such gogeous creation! love the colouts and textured background, really great project! ))))

    ReplyDelete