This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 20 October 2017

Thinking of You - Large Tag

Hello Everyone

Of after 5 weeks of no internet and a telephone line, I am finally back on the air.
I am sooo pleased! It really was becoming rather a hassle.

Anyways, today I have a large tag to share with you.


I used normal distress inks and paints on this tag.

I treated the beautiful chippie to some gesso and all purpose ink.
You'll see the detail here below.


I did big inky splatters, over the stencilled dots and stamping on the background.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Friday and weekend! ;-)

Cheers for now
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. A lovely tag.. and all that time without internet would have been so difficult for me.. so glad you are back on again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun tag Denise! love te dots background and those ink splashes ))))

    ReplyDelete