This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Have Your Cake and Eat it Too Birthday Card - BoBunny Land of Wonder

Hello Everyone

Sorry that my blog has been a little quiet again for about 10 days.
I had a big class inbetween, with lots of preparation, as well as DT projects due all round!
It has been a busy, busy time.

But I do have a Birthday card to share with you today, which I made for my niece.
She turned 15 a few weeks back.

Land of Wonder_Have Your Cake and Eat It Card_Denise_26 Sep 01

I also created a video tutorial for this project here:

If you would like to see the creative process, then please check it out.
Give me a thumbs up or down and let me know if you liked it.

I am also up on the BoBunny blog here if you would like to see more details.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have your cake and eat it too! A girl after my own heart! Lovely colours and a clever tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete