This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Potion Box - Land Of Wonder - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

It's Halloween tomorrow. Time to get cheeky and fiendish!!! LOL
We really don't celebrate it at all here in SA, but the thought is cool.

I had to create a Halloween themed project for BoBunny and am up on the blog here with it.
I would love it if you popped over and had a look! ;-)

Land of Wonder_Potion Box_Denise_30 Oct 02

I had so much fun creating this little potion box and even felt a little witchy while creating it! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super day!
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hearts, Adventures, Land of Wonder, Imagination / Land of Wonder
Noteworthy: Land of Wonder
Layered Chipboard: Land of Wonder
Jewels: Black Flourish
Pearlescent: Licorice
Black Crackle Paste
Blossoms: Plum Pansy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's so amazing!! Wow!! I love the amazing details you added and the fabulous textures!! Headed over for more details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't 'do' halloween, but your creating looks amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just took a peek at your box and it is absolutely fabulous Denise!! Love the front of the box and the inside is spectacular!! The potion bottles look so authentic!! Love this!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete