This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 26 October 2018

Rustic ATC Coins - Beautifully Brisk BoBunny

Hello Everyone

Thank goodness it is Friday!!
It has been one hectic and crazy week!

I am looking forward to the weekend, with hopefully some rest and recuperation.
I do have a class tomorrow, but after that I plan to chill! ;-)

I recently was up on the BoBunny blog here and was thrilled with these ATC coins that I created.

Here is one of the coins I made and would love it if you popped over and had a look at the others.

Beautifully Brisk_ATC Coins_Denise_13 Oct 04

I made them rustic, rusty and old. It worked so great with all the earthy autumn tones.

I also created a shaker card, which I had never created before.

Beautifully Brisk_Happy Day Card_Denise_13 Oct 07

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visits!

Have a super Friday and weekend!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. They're both so gorgeous!! The coin is amazing!! I love the colors and details!! The card is beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these look wonderful.. I must admit I don't think I have crated a shaker card before.. they look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Denise! I love your coins idea - I'm off for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Left some love on the BoBunny blog and your shaker card is gorgeous. They are such fun to make and the recipient is usually thrilled with such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete