This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 23 November 2018

Birthday Cards - ScrapBerry's & Altenew Stamp Sets

Hello Everyone

I hope that your countdown to Christmas is not too busy and frantic.

I have had lots of classes and many events and it's been really hectic, but all good! ;-)

I created some cards for a friend at work.  Her daughter was having a Birthday.

Here are the cards I made.  2 very different cards! ;-)

On the one below I used some Altenew stamps, along with a Sizzix die-cut.

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Mixed Media #2


Altenew GARDEN TREASURE Clear Stamp Set ALT1603



I really like the dramatic colouring.

On the second card, I went soft and romatic with some ScrapBerry papers.


I also used some chippies and added texture.

Quick, quick in an hour and a half! ;-)

When one has a clear idea, the projects come together quickly.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a super weekend!
Cheers for now!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, they are both so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the flowers on both!! They look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards!! and yes the countdown to Christmas will start for me on the 1st December, although I know it is only a month away now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent cards Denise. I love them both and like you, we are in the countdown here! Why, I wonder, when Christmas is always on the 25th Dec, do I leave things so late? Anyway, your cards would make lovely gifts, so I hope someone close to you, scores a couple like this. They are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise! Just stopping by to say "hi" and to let you know that I have been thinking about you! I hope all is well. And I absolutely LOVE both of your beautiful and creative cards!! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. The detail is amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete