This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 15 November 2018

Paradise Layout - Penelope Dee - Paradise

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well.
The weeks seem to be flying past and time seems to be getting away from me a bit.

Anyways, we have some very hot and dry weather here, so I am really hoping for some rain soon! 

I created a page for Penelope Dee recently and really had so much fun with this beautiful collection.


I wanted to use texture and just a few bits to showcase these gorgeous papers.


As always, I fussy cut a number of bits and gave them dimension, which really did make them look like the real thing.
I also used chippies, which I coloured with pigment inks.


I also used a starfish stencil on the background, which added some interest too, along with the string, pebbles and gauze.

I really did love this page and it certainly carried me off to far off places, with smells of pineapple and tropical flowers! ;-)

Thanks so much for popping today!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I love all of the gorgeous beachy details and the colors!! Truly spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glorious Summer colours are perfect with your stunning beach photo Denise. The clusters are simply perfect on your page. Brilliant. TFS

    ReplyDelete