This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 16 November 2018

Christmas Tags - FabScraps - Holly Jolly Christmas Collection

Hello Everyone

I am back today with some Christmas tags, using the gorgeous collection from FabScraps - Holly Jolly.


I did quite a bit of fussy cutting and used some of the gorgeous chipboard pieces too.




I did some stamping on the background and also adding doodling with a black fine tipped pen. It worked a charm! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by, for some festive cheer today!
It is so scary that time is flying by so fast and I hope that I can get everything done and also get all my Christmas cards and tags done in time!! Yikes

Have a super weekend.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the tag!! You decorated it so beautifully!! The details are fabulous!! The doodling is a perfect touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The bold red makes such a statement Denise - love the pops of shimmer here and there and the ?hand drawn details along each side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tag is so gorgeous. I love all of the details and the beautiful colors. Your are so talented, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your level of detail and layering always astounds me. Your work is just so beautiful! Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete