This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Birthday Goodies - BoBunny Celebrating Freedom

Hello Everyone

I was recently up on the BoBunny blog here, with some Birthday Goodies.
I really had so much fun making these goodies and also incorporating one of my favourite techniques - fussy cutting! ;-)

I would love it if you popped over and had a look.

Here's a little sneak peek.

Celebrating Freedom_Gift Goodies_Denise_05 June 03

This collection is really versatile and just so pretty! 

BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Beauty, Constitution, Friendship, Happy, Pinwheels / Celebrating Freedom
Cardstock: Kiwi Flourish, Cranberry Lace
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Cardstock Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Washi Tapes: Celebrating Freedom
6x8 Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Brads: Double Dot Ruby Red
Dies: Lovely Leaf
Stamps: Balloon Party

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visits.
Have a beautiful day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Thats very cute... off to have a look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! Wow! This is absolutely adorable and so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous sneak!! I love the beautiful papers!! Off for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet with the little dimension on the flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh Denise - this is fabulous! So classy and so well made!

    ReplyDelete