This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 24 June 2019

Happy Days Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny - Celebrating Freedom

Hello Everyone

I am up on the BoBunny blog here with a mixed media layout using the gorgeous Celebrating Freedom collection.

Here is a little sneak peek of the page.

Celebrating Freedom_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_21 June 02

I also have a video tutorial for the creative process and would love it if you had a look and let me know if you liked it! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Constitution, Independence/ Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Layered Chipboard: Celebrating Freedom
Cardstock Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Stamps: Heart Stars
Stencils: Party Time

American Crafts:
Thickers: Land of Wonder

1 comment: