This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Cinderella Shoe - Little Birdie Crafts

Hello Everyone

I am up here on the Little Birdie Crafts blog with a Cinderella shoe.

This was such a fun project to do and I loved the result, as well.

Here is a little sneak peek below.


I would love it if you popped over and had a look.


Little Birdie Crafts supplies:
Little Birdie Crafts Gesso
Little Birdie Crafts Crackle Paste
Little Birdie Crafts Metallic Wax – Copper Blaze
Little Birdie Crafts Sparkle Paste – Blushing Berry
Little Birdie Crafts Metal Microbeads – Mystical Rose
Little Birdie Crafts Flowers – Buttercup Pearl Pink
Little Birdie Crafts Lace Trims – Fairy Sparkle
Little Birdie Crafts Flowers – Fairy Sparkle Small
Little Birdie Crafts Embellishments – Beautiful Butterflies
Little Birdie Crafts Chipboard – Ornate Frame
Little Birdie Crafts Patterned Papers – Fairy Sparkle
Little Birdie Crafts Ephemera – Fairy Sparkle

Thanks ever so much for stopping by and remember....
Have a great day!
Denise

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so amazing!! The butterflies look so stunning!! Off for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back from the post to say "Oh my goodness, is there anything you can't do?" A stunning project with the flowers and butterflies. Superb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too gorgeous! I am immediately going to see the details on the other blog. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo very pretty. off for a good look...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, I just hopped over and left you some love! I'm speechless, this make over of a common shoe is just spectacular! Hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - how stunning! The colours and the delicate flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete