This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 8 July 2019

Be Your Charming Self - Mixed Media Layout - Penelope Dee Artisan


Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a masculine layout, using the fabulous Penelope Dee Collection, Artisan.
It is just fabulous for boy and man pages.


I used a stencil and many Penelope Dee stamps to create the background design.
I had so much fun with all the stamps and different colours and was really pleased with how it turned out.

Here's a closer look below.


I also fussy cut lots of those leather pieces and made a matting for the photo, along with some buckles and other little bits.
I also used a white gel pen to highlight the stitching.

This boy of mine is getting so tall...one of these days he will be taller than his Mom!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Have a fabulous Monday!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page Denise!! I love the background .. looks amazing with all the different stamps and colours .. so unique! Love the strips of 'leather' behind the photo too .. another unique design feature! Absolutely brilliant page!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and beautiful!! I love the stenciling and stamping!! The leather piece behind the adorable photo is perfect!! What a gorgeous layout!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh what a growth spurt your Boy has had! Love the leather/buckle elements combined with the repetition of words to highlight the photo. A wonderful masculine page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really special; I love the stamping you've done to show off the 'leather' elements and that precious photo. How creative! Interesting on the buckles...I just photographed my son's birthday card for an upcoming post, and used one of my old buckles as a prop--it's a guy thing. Your son is so handsome! Have a great couple weeks; I'm off on vacation in a few days, so I'll have to play catch up when I get back.

    ReplyDelete