This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Free Spirit Mixed Media Layout - FabScraps Free Spirit

Hello Everybody

I am back today with a FabScraps layout, using the gorgeous and beautiful Free Spirit Collection.

This layout is of my beautiful niece. She was at the beach when this photo was taken, in the morning sunlight.


I used a palette knife and pink paint to create the splashy and artsy background.


As per usual, I also did a lot of fussy cutting for most of the leaves and some of the flowers.
The rest of the flowers were handmade from FabScraps cardstock.


I also added some more blooms to the dream catcher on the patterned paper and gave them dimension.


I love this colour combo and this collection is definitely one of my favourites.

Thanks so much for popping in today!
I really appreciate all the love and visits.

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the painty background that sets the stage for this gorgeous photo of your niece (who looks surprisingly like my niece at this age). Your flowers are so perfectly arranged and make for a STUNNING layout. I always struggle with layouts, so I'm especially impressed with your skills and talent! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so stunning!! You've showcased the beautiful picture perfectly!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love the flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A superbly pretty page to enhance the stunning photo of your niece. Beautiful work Denise.

    ReplyDelete