This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 12 July 2019

Adventure Layout - Penelope Dee PostCard Collection

Hello Everyone

This layout really took me back a few years, to before I was even married and Johann and I were still dating. That is a lifetime ago....LOL

Anyways, I used the Penelope Dee PostCard collection for this adventure layout.

We had taken a trip on the steam train from Pretoria to Cullinan and then had a picnic there for the day and then travelled back again on the train.  It was a fabulous day.

I layered up lots of fussy cut bits, from the patterned paper, behind the photo. I love the vintage envelopes, tags etc. from this collection.


I used lots of stamps to add to the postage, vintage feel.


I handmade the little blue flowers and then added touches of brown to the edges.


I still have lots of plans for the remainder of this collection but just need time to play some more.
Soon..... :-)

This was a fabulous walk down memory lane and I loved creating with these papers. They made me very nostalgic! ;-)

Have you had a walk down memory lane lately??

Have a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so stunning!! I love all of the incredible layers and amazing details!! The picture is beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout, and you look stunning way back then, too! It is always fun to lock back and remember. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spent a long time drooling over your page Denise. Love the circle map, the date stamps, the stamped title, the ephemera AND the photo of you a few Summers ago! Lovely, lovely work. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious photo, and I love the theme of travel as you have travelled along lifes way.. love the blue flowers they really pop on your page..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Denise! I love the travel themed layers and stamps. The colours are fabulous and I love the florals! Thank you for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete