This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Folder Layout - BoBunny Boulevard Collection

Hello Everyone

I am up on the BoBunny blog at the moment, with a folder layout...

If you would like to know more about this and also see the details...
please pop over here.

I really had so much fun creating this page and I want to explore more variations on it.

Here is a sneak peek...

Boulevard_Folder Layout_Denise_16 Jul 07

I also got to play with this new collection, which is just absolutely gorgeous!!!!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Boulevard, D'Amour, De Belleville, Du Parc, De Versailles/ Boulevard
Noteworthy: Boulevard
Layered Chipboard: Boulevard
Cardstock Stickers with foil: Boulevard
Stamps: Boulevard, Take Note
Washi Tape: Boulevard

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sneak!! I love the colors!! Off for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... off for a look..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! Wonderful layout! Hugs! PS I left you some love on the linked blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, a stunner! I loved seeing it at the Bo Bunny blog!

    ReplyDelete