This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 15 July 2019

Dream Mixed Media Layout - Little Birdie Crafts

Hello Everyone

I was up on the Little Birdie Crafts blog here recently, with a mixed media layout.

This page was to document my spoiled doggie Sally! LOL

Here's a sneak peek.


I would love it if you popped along to have a look.

Little Birdie Crafts Supplies:
Purple Passion Patterned Papers
Honey Comb Stencil
Aloha Embellishments – Fairy Sparkle
Chipboard Words
Chipboard Fern Leaves
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sneak!! Sally is beautiful!! Headed over for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous layout! Denise, I don't know how you do it, but I wish you'd come scrap my photos! I left you some love on the linked blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete