This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 26 January 2020

04 Dec - Christmas Treasure Christmas Cards with Denise

Hello Everyone

Today is a little throwback to some BoBunny Christmas cards in December.



I used lots of layers to create dimension and interest. I also fussy cut a number of elements, which I raised and then adhered. All the edges were also roughed up to give a vintage and aged look.


On the second card I did pretty much the same and then also added some diecut leaves, some berries and some pearls. I also stamped and added wording to the card.


I admit that this past Christmas I did not make too many Christmas cards, but I was pleased that I had made a few special one's for the special people in my life.


Wishing you a creative day!

Denise x



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Holly, Dear Santa, Advent, Shopping, Wassail/ Christmas Treasures
Noteworthy: Christmas Treasures
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red, Tuxedo
Candy Dots: Christmas Treasures
Stamps: Christmas Treasures

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.. my goodness Christmas seems like a long time ago now!! !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you do Christmas like I do Halloween...any time at all LOL. Beautiful card work. I haven't torn an edge in a long time...Hmmm I think I feel your inspiration! Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete