This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 10 January 2020

Graphic 45 January Box Challenge

Hello Everyone

Second post for the year already, so I am definitely off to a good start! :-)

I am back with another challenge project and that is the Graphic 45 January box challenge.
I upcycled a cellphone box to create a gift box for my Aunt.


I used the Come Away With Me collection, along with a few bits and pieces.


I also used some ornate metal label holders for accents from G45. They were just perfect for this feminine box.


I sadly cannot remember the chipboard supplier, as there was just a little short cut left of the strip. I coloured this with oxide inks, Vintage Photo and Tattered Rose.


I prettied the inside with some patterned paper too.

I kept it fairly simple, but tried to give it an elegant and decadent feel.

Believe it or not, but I have had these papers and goodies for ages and this is the first time that I have used this collection. I will definitely be using it some more and want to put it to good use.
One can't let beautiful goodies sit idle!!!! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate the visit and your comments.

Have a super day!
Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment