It's my sisters Birthday today and so I made her a Birthday card.
I used the fresh and funky collection from FabScraps, Kaleidoscope, along with the Sizzix dies listed below.
Here's a closer look at the card.
To make this card, please find the instructions below.
Card Kit: Kaleidescope MC83 001A
Cardstock: Purple, Fuschia, green, white and navy
Greeting Stamps – Happy Birthday – Penny Black
Pigment Ink – Brown, pink and green
Die-cuts: Sizzix Thinlits Die – Bright Bubbles; Various leaf die-cuts
Embossing Folder: Sizzix Dots
2 medium sized pink/purple flowers
White acrylic paint
Brown koki pen
- Cut a piece of white cardstock, 15cm x 30,5 cm and fold in half.
- Cut down a piece of stripey patterned paper from the card kit to fit the cardstock. Approx. 14cmx14,5cm. Stick this onto the cardstock.
- Cut some circles from the purple and fuschia cardstock with the Sizzix circle die and then emboss these with the Sizzix embossing folder.
- Fussy cut one circle from the circle patterned paper, as per the photo. Stick all the circles down onto the card, as per the photo. Raise the fussy cut circle with double sided tape.
- Add highlights to these circle edges with white acrylic paint.
- Die-cut the bubbles from the navy cardstock and also adhere to the card, as per the photo.
- Stamp the sentiment with brown pigment ink, in the bottom right hand corner.
- Die-cut various leaves from the green and white cardstock. Ink the white leaf edges with pink pigment ink and then green leaves with green pigment ink.
- Adhere the leaves, along with the flowers and brown pearls, as per the photo.
We are almost off to a family dinner, so thought I would quickly post this.
I hope you have a super evening!