I have a FabScraps project to share with you today, using their absolutely gorgeous and beautiful Vintage Elegance Collection. It really is gorgeous.
I created a mixed, media tag.
Here's a close-up.
I have a little tutorial for this tag too.
So if you want the details...here they are! ;-)
Patterned Paper: FabScraps Vintage Elegance Enchantment C84 002, FabScraps Vintage Elegance Gentleness C84 006
Cardstock: 2 shades of green and brown
Kraft corrugated board
Blooms: 4 small white spring blossoms
Die-Cuts: Various Leaf die-cuts
Liquid Pearls: White
Jumbo Java Pigment Ink
Gathered Twigs Distress Ink Paint and white acrylic paint
White Gel Pen
- Cut a piece of green cardstock 13,5cm x 19cm and distress the edges.
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock 12,5cm x 18cm and distress the edges.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper (Stripey side of Enchantment) 11,5cm x 17cm and distress the edges.
- Paste the patterned paper onto the brown cardstock. Now paste the brown cardstock onto the green cardstock.
- Tear 2 pieces of Kraft corrugated board, as per the photo and stick them down on the left hand side and right hand side of the tag.
- Use a paintbrush to firstly add the Gathered Twigs distress paint over the edges of the various layers and over the corrugated board raised edges. Once this is dry, add some white acrylic paint over the same areas, to add some highlights.
- Cut various leaves from the various leaf die-cuts and various greens and Gentleness patterned paper (green side). Add highlights with a white gel pen.
- Fussy cut some of the flowers from the Gentleness patterned paper and edge with some brown pigment ink.
- Stamp the “Happy Day” sentiment in the top right hand corner with brown pigment ink.
- Ink the edges of the spring blossoms with some brown pigment ink.
- Layer up and then stick down the fussy cut blooms, the leaves and the spring blossoms, as per the photo.
- Add some white liquid pearl dots and highlights on the fussy cut flowers.
- Cut a 9cm piece of stripey lace and fold over and adhere to the top left back of your tag.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have an awesome day!