I hope your Tuesday has been good!
Since yesterday was a Public Holiday here, it sure feels like a Monday today! LOL
I have a card to share today, using the colourful and kinda retro collection from FabScraps, Kaleidoscope.
I also used the
Sizzix Bigz Die - Circles, which were perfect for this Design! ;-)
I then also embossed these circles, with a Sizzix embossing folder, which gave them raised dots.
I heat embossed the butterflies and added my stamped sentiment.
Here are the instructions, if you would like to know how to make it! ;-)
Card Kit: Kaleidescope MC83 001A
Cardstock: Purple and Fuschia
Greeting Stamps – Bring on the Happy – Penny Black
Pigment Ink – Black
Die-cuts: Sizzix Bigz Circles
Embossing Folder: Sizzix Dots
White embossing powder
White acrylic paint
- Cut a piece of purple cardstock, 15cm x 30,5 cm and fold in half.
- Cut down a piece of circle patterned paper from the card kit to fit the cardstock. Approx. 14cmx14,5cm
- Cut some circles from the purple and fuschia cardstock and then emboss these with the Sizzix embossing folder.
- Cut some of the circles down to fit within the circle patterns on the patterned paper, as per the photo. Stick these down onto the card.
- Raise the 2 whole circles with double sided tape and adhere to the card.
- Add highlights to these circle edges with white acrylic paint, as well as all the edges of the card and patterned paper.
- Stamp the sentiment with black pigment ink, as per the photo.
- Heat emboss the chipboard butterflies with white embossing powder.
- Adhere these, with double sided tape, as per the photo.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super evening!