This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 17 February 2019

Kaisercraft Layout and Mini Album Class - 01 Dec - Krafty King

Hello Everyone

I have so much catching up to do with posting projects and I can't even begin to tell you how many projects I can share.

I gave a big class on 01 Dec at Krafty King, where we did a layout and a take home project - mini album. It was a lot of preparation work, but it was all worth it in the end.

We had the day at Forever Centurian Hotel, it was just gorgeous! ;-)

Here are some photo's of the venue below.




Sadly there was no time for swimming, but yes, it was a sweltering day and a swim would have been welcome! ;-)

Below is the class page that we did.


I also gave them notes for a take-home project, which was a mini album.




I just shared some of the pages or otherwise this post would just go on forever and ever! ;-)

Here's a photo of me on the day too!


This class was the start of my busy, busy 3 months and I think that I am only starting to recover now!!!! He he he...I am laughing, but really think this is true also!

Class are great extra money but lots of preparation and energy!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Take Care for now
Denise x



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely place! pity you didn't get to have a quckdip!! Your creations are beautiful.. love that paper range, very pretty Christmas papers.. and lovely photo of you too.. and yes I had to laugh at your comment, I tend to put a bit of paint on the back ground and then cover it all up!! hehe!! Weekend has gone so fast.. monday is just a few hours away.. and off we go again in a new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely day - we were really thrilled to have you show us another of your masterpieces <3

    The page is one of my all-time favorites, but your mini album is just TOO wonderful.

    Thank you for sharing your clever ideas with us. See you at the nex
    t one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous place and it looks like you had a lovely day too Denise! Pity you weren't able to have a swim .. that pool looks so inviting!! Your class projects are stunning. The papers are beautiful and I love the designs. Have a fabulous day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a stunning venue and I love the layout and the take home project is just wow... always love seeing your work <3

    ReplyDelete