This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 25 February 2019

Merry and Bright Mixed Media Layout - Penelope Dee - Christmas Story

Hello Everyone

I am soooo excited that I am, again, this year a Penelope Dee Ambassador!!!!
Woot Woot! I am so blessed and honoured! Thank you Trodat and Glenda! ;-)


Penelope Dee is definitely one of my favourite Products!! 
They supply internationally too now, so if you can get your hands on these papers and products...
do do do!!!! ;-)

I had created this page back in December with the Christmas Story collection.


I used a Martha Stewart punch for the cardstock circle.


I coloured the chippies with Distress Oxide and then created the clusters with fussy cut leaves and die-cut stick bits.


I used Nuvo Crystal Drops for the berries - Moroccan Red. I love how these Nuvo drops really keep their shape.


I also used some 13arts Gold microspheres in my clusters, for some added texture.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super week!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Denise!! Your layout is so stunning!! The layers and details are so gorgeous!! It's beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congratulations on your new team.. you will rock it.. love this layout, love all the fabulous layers and festive embellishing.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout. You are so talented. I never had a moment of doubt that you would be selected as an ambassador again. You are a rockstar. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Denise! So happy for you and not surprised at all .. you do such lovely work. This layout is gorgeous! Love all the layers and the fussy cutting. So many beautiful details! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warmest congratulations on your new team Denise; they are so lucky to have such a talented artist. Your Christmas layout is truly splendid. Go well.

    ReplyDelete