This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 28 February 2019

Vintage Cards - BoBunny - Banner Year

Hello Everyone

I was recently up on the BoBunny blog here.

I created one of these cards for my Mothers Birthday.

Banner Year_Vintage Cards_Denise_28 Jan 03

I would love it if you popped over to the BoBunny blog and had a look! :-)

I also created a video for this project and would love it if you had a look and let me know what you think. This is on the BoBunny Channel here



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: February, March, April, June, September / Banner Year
Noteworthy: Banner Year
Combo Stickers: Banner Year
Jewels: Mocha Dot
Blossoms: Plum Purple Zinnia, Plum Purple Bouquet
Stamps: Fanciful Flourishes, Quotations, Romance

Have a super, gorgeous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your cards are beautiful Denise! Love them both! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sneak!! Headed over for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.. off to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Denise; your Bo-Bunny work is always inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete