This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Seashell Seekers Layout - Penelope Dee - Paradise Collection

Hello Everyone

Yes....I am still alive and well! I just have a few crazy weeks behind me! ;-)
My work is busy and classes were busy, so there was no time for blogging at all!

I hope that you are all well and hopefully not as hectic as I was!
Whew!!!!! This is the first chance that I have to breathe!!!!

I have so many projects to share and so today is a Penelope Dee layout, using the Paradise Collection.


I used bits of wool on this page and love the texture that it created.


I used gorgeous Penelope Dee chippies and fussy cut so many gorgeous shells and bits too! ;-)


I love how this page just completes the photo and is so at one with all the elements and bits!
It really was a favourite of mine! ;-)

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I promise to pass by your blogs soon...
Have a great day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Very cool layout and the wool is a very nice touch in colour and texture <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes life can get busy, but one must find time for creating!! hehe.. I know I get a bit crazy if I haven't scrapped in a while.. this layout is amazing, love the texture of the wool and lovely colors.. have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! This is beyond fantastic! It looks soooo like a mix of seaweed & sea stuff behind the photo...how absolutely brilliant! SO sorry you've been too busy to get your scrappy stuff done! Hopefully life will settle down....must say, I do like being 'retired' for that reason!!!

    ReplyDelete