This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 31 January 2015

Ted & Dina - BoBunny Star Crossed Collection

Hello Everyone

I had a BoBunny page up here and used the Star-Crossed Collection, which is a stunner.

Here's the page.


I had got some photo albums from my Mom and found this gorgeous photo of my Aunt and Uncle.  They were still so young and were obviously at a dinner or wedding, something celebratory and so I really wanted to scrap this memory.  So I went for a vintage theme.


I didn't do too much to the background, as it already had a layered look to it, with quite a few details. So I just used a stickable stencil and some ink, to create a little interest.


I tore out a little piece of the background paper and then sewed in that little piece of lace....just another little layer of interest! ;-)


I used quite a few of the BoBunny Wood Shapes....they really are fabulous and really are so easy to colour or just be used, as they are!

I hope you have a stunning, creative weekend!
Thanks so much for the visit!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Denise. Loving the little fun bunting and the wonderful warm autumn hues.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so pretty. Love the layers. You have such a special way with layers. Great colors and all your special details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pp to work with! And I have to say those wooden shaped really do look yum! Isn't it a shame that the details of the photo are lost? Makes me realise the importance of journaling on my own pages:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog makeover Denise, it looks so soft and pretty. The vintage photo looks great with these warm tones and the frame sets it off perfectly. The wooden frame, top Left draws the eye to the title. Fabulous work. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to have such wonderful family photos. This is a fabulous page - I love the frame and flower - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect vintage layout for those photos. I do wish I had some family photos. Love the papers and the colours are just rich and warm.... Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vintage photo, they're my favourite! amazing design, so many great great details to look at, just beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has an awesome collagey feel to it!! Too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete