This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 13 August 2018

Choose to Blossom Card - FabScraps Pink Lemonade

Hello Everyone

I have a fresh and happy card to share with you today! ;-)
I used the fresh and bright collection from FabScraps.


I used the super stencil from FabScraps to create the leaves and then fussy cut bits and flowers
to create the cluster.

I also wanted to use the gorgeous flamingo, so fussy that to use on the card too.


The title, Choose to Blossom, is also a super stamp from FabScraps and I love the sentiment!

It's a simple but pretty card! ;-)

Have a super Monday...
Once again...your visits and comments are sincerely appreciated!
Cheers for now!
Denise x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love it!! The flamingo is beautiful!! I love the flowers and colors!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete