This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Good Morning Sunshine Card - BoBunny Escape to Paradise

Morning Everyone

I hope that your week has started well and continues in the same vein too! ;-)

I am up here on the BoBunny blog with a sunny and bright greeting card.

Escape to Paradise_Good Morning Sunshine Card_Denise_13 Aug 01

I also made a short video to show you how I created this card! ;-)

I would love it if you popped over and had a look! ;-)

Thanks so much for popping in...
I really appreciate it so!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute, I love the fishys and sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! What an adorable card! I love all of your little details and I am off to check out your video! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the sun and rays!! The waves are fabulous!! And I love the adorable fish, too!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and fun - I'm off to see your video. x

    ReplyDelete