This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 16 August 2018

Happy Birthday Card - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

It was recently my Dad's Birthday and I made a card for him.
I really had to make it in a bit of a hurry and so the resultant photo was also taken in a bit of a hurry! LOL

Anyways, I thought I would still share it with you.


It was taken with my phone on my work desk.

I used some masculine images and some chippies, with a stamp or 2.

Quick but effective! LOL

Have you had to do a quickie lately??? LOL

Have a super, super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous masculine card this is!! I love the images and the circles you used!! Happy birthday to your Dad!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dashing, and handsome card!

    ReplyDelete