I treated myself to an Altenew die and stamp set a few months ago.
I really love their sets and wanted to try the die-cut and stamp combo.
Here's the card I created.
To colour the small flowers, I used Paperartsy infusions, blackcurrant and then added pearlescent centres and white highlights.
To the big flowers I added some pearlescent to the pollen sacs.
The big flowers were easy to stamp. The hard part was deciding the colours and tones.
The card of the base was created with distress oxides water. I then added some more stamping for the title and for the corners.
I will definitely be using this set often...all I have to do is find more time in the day!!!! ;-)
Have a fabulous day...
Thanks so much for the visit!