This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Beautiful, One of a Kind - Prima BAP December

Hi Everyone

I am so enjoying my scrapping at the moment and really feel inspired to create some lovely projects! It's so good to feel this way and have so many ideas to run with!! ;-)

So today I share my Prima BAP layout that I created.
Here was the sketch.

2012 December

Here is my version of it.


This layout is of my lovely niece! She is really turning into a beautiful, young lady. I wanted the layout to be girly, but also have a bit of tom boy-ishness to it, as that is exactly what my niece is like! ;-)

I used various Prima papers - Romantique, Sun Kiss, Bird Song and various Prima chippies.  The swirls are Design Worx and washi tapes are My Minds Eye.  All flowers used are Prima.

On the background I used the washi tapes and then painted over roughly with paints and also stamped with Prima stamps. The edge was also painted with brown and pearl white paint. I also used bits of Prima packaging for the paper bits under my flower clusters.

Here are some close-ups for good measure.







Well I hope you are feeling scrappy and are inspired to create!
Hope you have a great evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful...I love how you used flower clusters instead of the ink splatters and I love your version of the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Denise , gorgeous colors and loving all your details ... a girl after my own heart xoxo
    I will answer your email later today .... thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Denise , gorgeous colors and loving all your details ... a girl after my own heart xoxo
    I will answer your email later today .... thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh so divine, wonderful elements and how you designed around the sketch. Blessings to you for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete