This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 17 January 2013

My Boy - CSI Challenge #54

Hi Everyone

I have so enjoyed spending time at home and getting a few things done around the house! It has been really good for my soul! I have also been scrapping a lot and so that has been really great too!

I have a layout to share with you for the new CSI challenge.



This was the first time that a sketch was included and I really loved it! Such a great sketch for my boy pages!!! ;-)  So here is my boy page.


I used suck a mix of papers, Kaisercraft, Echo Park, Crate paper and Teresa Collins.  The same with the stickers and accents, they are all a mix of the brands mentioned, with the addition of 7 Gypsies.

Here is a closer look at my journalling and really tells you everything about this layout.


Some close-ups of the 2 photo groups too.



Ah these kids of ours...that so capture our hearts and grow us as people!!!!

Thanks so much for popping in!
Hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

13 comments:

  1. LOVE IT Denise...I tried so hard to get to this one this week but time is running away with me and Facebook is not helping..lol!! As always...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are a pro at these kind of LO's Denise!!!Love the LO, but even more so the cute photos of your little Boy.The hair is just to cute...although I suspect he would groan at hearing he looks cute right? Enjoy these moments, for yes...they grow up way to fast....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....thanks Patricia!!! And yes....I wish he would stay just as he is now!!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, such an amazing boy page!! Love all your fabulous details. I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a charming young man and layout to match!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! love this LO so much! all details, colors- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous boy page...stunning colour combination. Your take on the sketch is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a wonderful job blending items from different manufacturers. It all matches so well, it looks like it's from a single line! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool layout & so perfect for the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boy is a cutie! Love the bold colours here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is simply a stunner! such a cool boys LO! all the details you added here are just perfect! love it!!! Joe looks so cool here!

    ReplyDelete