This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 6 September 2013

Just Me - Bo Bunny Mood Board Challenge

Hi Everyone

Am I pleased it's Friday!!!! Yay!!!! It could not have come soon enough!

I have a page up on Bo Bunny's blog today and we were challenged to Romy Veul's mood board, which was just super.



So Maryia and I created pages.  Please pop over and have a look.

Here was my page for this challenge.



I love Romy's mood board. It is so soft and romantic. That is what I wanted to bring into my page, along with the pinks of the birdcage and the gold/yellow of that decadent cupcake. So I knew I had to go with The Avenues Collection, because it is perfect for this soft and romantic page.

I created a page about myself and really wanted to celebrate "Me". This page is about knowing that I am "enough" just the way I am.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Clocks, Dot, Song Bird/ The Avenues
Cardstock: Maize Vintage and Jade Double Dot
Noteworthy: The Avenues
Brads: The Avenues
Jewels: The Avenues
Chipboard: The Avenues 12 x 12
Stamps: Curly Q, Wall to Wall Textures
Blossoms: Buttercup Dahlia


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will pop over to the Bo Bunny blog and have a look there too!

Have a super Friday!
Denise x



13 comments:

  1. You really managed to portray the colours from the mood board perfectly. Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Denise...this is absolutely gorgeous...what a stunning photo and the soft colours suit it so well. I love the teal coloured lattice work...is that a chippie ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen...no it's a very delicate die cut, through the Cuttlebug...it's really so stunning and then I just cut it up a little! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layout and photo Denise! Love the pretty foliage and blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the photograph, Denise! And you scrapped it so beautifully! Your layout is so full of wonderful and creative details and is a super gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the photograph, Denise! And you scrapped it so beautifully! Your layout is so full of wonderful and creative details and is a super gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is stunning Denise! I love the photo and such a gorgeous design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! I like how you repeated circles in different ways; it creates a cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super stunning, Denise! Love the circles and the leafy flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! This is so beautiful - I love everything about it! Love how you have cleverly managed to combine so many elements from the inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! It has such a lovely flow!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout Denise and a beautiful photo of you too. The papers are perfect for the mood board too.. Love this layout... I love that lattice thing too ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning LO, and the photo of you is just beautiful too ... love your inspiration from the mood board Denise... really fab plus!

    ReplyDelete