This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 12 September 2013

That Look - Bo Bunny Zip-A-Dee-Doodle

Hi Everyone

I was trying to save this post for later in the month, but I just can't help myself! I sooooo want to share this layout using the super,fun Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Colllection. You can get a good look at this collection here! You will see how fun and fabulous it is.

Anyways, so here is my page.


In line with this fun paper collection, I felt I had to choose a fun theme and so chose this photo of Joe. My journalling tells you the story of "The Look"!.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle, Zig Zag, Creative/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Noteworthy: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Brads: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Jewels: Elf Magic
Chipboard:  Zip-A-Dee-Doodle 12 x 12
Stickers: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle dimensional stickers, Combo Stickers


Thanks for popping!
Your visit is surely appreciated!
Have a super day!
Denise x

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout! Love the title and it goes perfect with your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhww what a cute layout Denise....love the tittle and picture wanna squeeze his cheeks lol hugs Amy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout and photo. I love all the layers and elements you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming eyes!!! Love this LO))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reluctant or not - he still sat still for you. The eyes are beautiful and I love that range from Bo Bunny. It looks suited to boys or girls. Love the zig zig back ground you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughing here, I know that look ... how precious though, he still sits waiting for it to end. One day he'll look back and be so grateful his Mum took zillions of photographs... hahahaha Delightful layout Denise.... adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layout, and the photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is fabulous!!!!!! LOVE the look of that background here....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Joe is such a serious looking little boy and I know that look too... enough with the photos already :) a beautiful layout D... those papers are smoking :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous work, cut photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Прелестная работа и такой фотогеничный мальчик!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look on his face. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This collection is loads of fun!! Looks like you had a ball playing with it :) x

    ReplyDelete